Saturday, August 8, 2009

how fucking awesome
to be here again, to be
back.

each new quantum birth
of myself, in, and from
myself brings such
remarkable peace, such tremendous
ambition, such incredible
wisdom
and grace.

and i can't laugh too much
at myself, hell, i kind of dig
and respect the fact of how foolish
i am, holding on, believing so wrong, fucking
sharp fists cutting and kicking, backed
into the corner, refusing to let
go, even when we know
that it's only me
begging us
to stop acting like an ass...the next
new perfectly brilliant
is patiently
waiting.

and i am soaring
now, god how i've missed this, this pure
so god-damn fucking
pure, the divine and delicious flash
of the diamond kissing
goodbye to the coal state, and
i know that this is just the beginning
of the next chapter of, my growing, of,
my being, of my growing inside of my being, and that yes
this time ( like always ) will be so much better
than all of the rest, and that yes
each time it does get
just a little bit more wonderful, just a little bit
closer to forever, this time is just another
new beginning - i know - but just let me
enjoy this, let me just sing
how fucking awesome it is
to be here
again, how fucking awesome it is
to be
back.

No comments:

Post a Comment