Monday, May 10, 2010

what a nice thing
it is
to exhale.
The lungs that cool
the deep furnace in my soul,
cannot always rely
on a consistent cadence,
they sometimes hold
much too much in and
for much,
too much
long.

and I am happy to see what
I think this is.
The heretic and the broken self-
immolation., and the
amnesia, can't forget
the amnesia.

And as the gold leaf starts to flake, off
the soon to be demolished facade, I look up and
remember that I find gold quite tacky, who
the fuck did that? It's amazing what you find
when you begin to awake, after
the cocoon begins to crack, soon
electric color will flap and fly
away.

Last night I was convinced the words had been
destroyed. Tonight suggests that they
were most likely annoyed, they get
this way during gestation.
and tomorrow, well fuck, I won't
pretend any news from there, but
I will hope to see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment