Sunday, February 15, 2009

2:15:09

and I believe its back again
the warm content.

like a great breathing photograph
slowly beginning to develop
out through my senses.

not the cymbals
and trumpets of success
not the confetti of victory
or the spontaneity of innocent
smiling, no
this is much thicker much
more rich than
that.

the welcome carving
out the hollow,
out of out from
the hollow.
cupping the familiar
open of the glow
and pulsing thump
thump of the dragons heart.

and as the lights on Lincoln
begin to sub-flicker
like freckles in my veins
and the strangely OK
settles in below the clouds
between the walls and above
the seeds waiting
to be bathed, I
know this, I
remember this...

...and this
will be again until
I tear it all down again
in some cartoon
of my existence
which will wash away someday
clean.

and I believe then it will be back
again
after that.
the warm content.

No comments:

Post a Comment