Sunday, February 15, 2009

and the delight
shimmering like the penumbra
from the grin off of
this jack-o-lantern
with disowned
and noble birthright,
did I enjoy our(my) drinks tonight.

the orbits of our own self navigation and
the subsequent self coups engaged
and displayed to the adoring populace, well well
here we are across 3 glassesof Pinot on my
side, sparklingwater on yours, and
disemboweled edamame
in our contextual Switzerland.

and yes I can admit
to the fact that I am slightly
slighted by the fact that
you have gotten more pretty likeI have,with age.
but you dont have a penis, 1-0 to you.

and in the delicious spin of
moments, life, love, laughter, I raise
this glassto you.

Jim Morrison penned " fearthe lords who are secret among us" and
with this pen I salute the anatomy,
topography,and lineage of such lordly
intimacy my dear
cohort
and friend.

this poem was without question, much
much better in the blueprints and strategy
mapped out ( test & learn ) during
the drive home.

but

timing is everything and

love is tossed in galactic bouquets
across the red carpet of our multi-decade story

and across all of the time we've shared
including and arriving to
tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment